Liqueur

Today I had the privilege of talking with Liqueur Felix. I've long been a fan of her blog and finds around SL so it was very exciting for me! We talked about shoes suitable for an elegant gothic lolita and exchanged landmarks. She told me about J's shoe shop, which sells some incredible shoes. I came mainly for the gothic boots but was quickly sidetracked by all the lovely shoes for sale! I ended up caving for the gothic boots but it came with two designs, one with bows and one without, so I think it was a good deal. They are very detailed and realistic and I just ADORE the pair adorned with bows! Thank you, Liqueur!!





Notes:
Boots - J's Goth Ribbon LaceUpBoots by JB Gazov

1 comments:

Oh wow. I was suprised by the title. I'm glad to have been of some help to you.I've been to the mall where you mentioned me. Thank you too Lori !

4:15 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home