Camillia

The latest outfit at Bare Rose is this beautiful corset dress Camillia! I love it so much because it reminds me of clothing worn by the Mesmer class in another game I play called Guild Wars. This outfit comes with loads of colors and options, so without futher ado:


The three colors of cloaks: black, dark blue, and brown.



Alternatives to the cloaks are three colors of roses. Lovely!



Seven colors of corset tops to choose from: blue, dark blue, dark cyan, dark purple, pink, black and rose.



Also included is an elegant long skirt, but I liked the tiered mini skirt better so I used it in the other photos. :)



This outfit comes with so much I didn't think it would all fit on the screen!


June did an amazing job on this outfit, so stop by Bare Rose and pick it up for yourself!


Notes:
Skin - BP*
Eyes - KIKI No.18
Hair - Zero Style
Clothing - Bare Rose
Shoes - Shiny Things

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home