Feeling Lucky!

Although it's still 10 days away... HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! :) I can't help but get into a holiday a little while before it and I've just been wearing so much green lately without a skin to match! That was the inspiration for my latest Another Skin mod. It's vivid, glittery, and very green -- perfect for St. Pat's! :D



I really wanted to incorporate glitter on the eyes but my first attempts looked HORRIBLE! Last night I went to Walmart and spent a good while studying some of the ads down the makeup aisles. I saw some lovely shimmery glitter on eyes and lips and just had to try my hand at the glitter again. I think the result is very cute and playful, though I'll admit the texture of the glitter isn't exactly what I wanted. I still think it's pretty and adds a nice touch for St. Pat's! :)

Phew, sorry for the glitter rant! Hehehe. Anyway, this pale skin features two lip colors: green (of course!) and red (elegant?) and a bonus skin I was debating on releasing but threw in anyway: the wasted girl! It seemed appropriate for St. Patty's so I HAD to do it. :P Just want to throw in another little note I noticed: the red-lipped skin could also be nice for Christmas!

Enjoy and best of luck to all! :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home