Winter Honey Date

I saw on the Honey Kitty blog she just released a new outfit, so, of course, I rushed over to check it out!



The new Honey Kitty shop is situated on the cutest plot of land! I just had to snap a photo.



I walked in and saw the display for her new outfits and matching purses: The Winter Honey Date collection! The dress comes in black/purple and ivory and each is 200L and includes many pieces:



Multiple layers for the top, glitch pants, socks, flex skirt, pantaloons, mantle, ring, nails, hair ribbon...



The ensemble is adorable! It has such a cozy, wintery feel.



The pantaloons are just as frilly and cute.

The ring, nails, and hair ribbon are also included with the dress (Had to add links to the images since Blogger wasn't being cooperative with me posting images side-by-side).


I think it's such an adorable outfit and for all the pieces and amount of detail, you really can't beat the price!

Notes:
Skin - BP*
Eyes - KIKI No.18
Hair - Armidi
Clothing - Honey Kitty
Accessories - Honey Kitty
Shoes - Vertically Challenged

1 comments:

WOOT! I think I will buy this set. So sweet. <3

(I have added your blog to mine!)

10:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home